Tutorial Install Rainmeter Skin
Tutorial Install Rainmeter Skin. Hello everyone, today I want to tell you how to install rainmeter skins on your PC. First of all you must have rainmeters software. You can download free rainmeter software from official site on Rainmeter.net.
For windows 7 users strongly recommended to install rainmeter version 3.3.2 and for windows 8 or 8.1 and windows 10 user you can install rainmeter version 3.3.2 or higher version. Download Rainmeter version 3.3.2 via Google Drive or Mediafire.
1. Rainmeter Software, you must install this first and I think you know how to install software on your PC.2. Have rainmeter skins
Steps Install Rainmeter Skins type ".rmskin" files1. Extract file using latest version of winrar
2. Double click ".rmskin" file to start installing.
3. Click install button
Steps Install Rainmeter Skins type folder files1. Extract file using latest version of winrar
2. Copy folder of skins on Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\"Place folder skins Here" or C:\Users\"Your PC Name"\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\"Place folder skins Here"
If you was installed new skins, don't forget to click Refresh all button on rainmeter software
Show Rainmeter Skins Style1. Open rainmeter software and open the skin folder. Example I want to load style of skin iSteve
2. Select file ".ini" and click Load button
3. Now the style show on your PC desktop
Close Rainmeter Skins Style1. Open rainmeter software and open the skin folder. Example I want to close style of skin iSteve
2. Select file ".ini" and click Unload button
If you have many load style of skins and really hard to find style of skins you was loaded, you can follow this steps to easy unload style of skins.
1. Open rainmeter software
Unload From Rainmeter Software
2. Click Active Skins to show all style of skins you was loaded. After then Click style of skins you want to unload
3. Click Unload
Unload From Desktop1. Right click style of skins and click Unload skin
If you have any question, you can ask me from contact form or you can publish your question from comment box of this article. Have fun and enjoy the skins.